- Pour the flour into the mixer and allow it to oxygenate at “1” speed.
- Add a part of the water with the yeast.
- After 1 minute pour the remaining water with the salt.
- After 5 minutes add the oil and finish mixing for another 5 minutes.
- Total dough time maximum 12 minutes always at speed “1”.
Maturation and leavening:
- Place the dough in a plastic food container and cover it for 30 minutes.
- Form loaves of 900/1000 gr (for 40x60H3 tray) and place in covered boxes for about 30 minutes.
- spread the dough on the surface of the pan, pierce and grease the surface with extra oil virgin.
- Leave to rest for 24 hours at a temperature of 23-25 ° C.
Check that the dough has risen almost to its edge. Bake the pizza at 280 ° C for 4 minutes. Remove from the oven and season to taste, then bake for another 5 minutes at 280 ° C.