- Slice the apples with a mandolin and sprinkle with the juice of a lemon to prevent blackening.
- Put the yogurt, eggs, oil, lemon zest in a bowl and mix with a whisk for a minute.
- Add the Flour and sifted yeast, salt and then sugar to obtain a cream.
- Put the mixture in a plumcake mold lined with parchment paper.
- Form 3 roses of apple slices with a pastry cutter and place them side by side on top of the Bake for 45 minutes at about 170 degrees. Turning out by testing the toothpick *.
* The toothpick technique is part of the tradition. It has been handed down from generation to grandmother to mother and from mother to daughter. Simple and safe, it is used to control the baking, such as cakes, bread, puddings.
How it works:
Towards the end of the cooking of what you are cooking, take a toothpick and introduce it, for example, into the cake. If, in removing it, it appears dry and clean, it means that cooking is finished.